- The completed application form provided by the Commission for Christian Pilgrimages;
- Two passport photos
- A letter sent by candidate’s bishop or provincial superior, on letterhead, with official stamp and signature. The letter must be recent, written no earlier than 6 months after the request for issue or renewal. The letter must be written in one of the following languages: Latin, English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Arabic, Hebrew;
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- Copies of diplomas / certificates of biblical and/or theological studies;
- Certificates of training course and/or ongoing formation for biblical pilgrimage tour guides (SPL) organized or approved by the Commission for Christian pilgrimages;
- Commitment to follow the directives of the Committee on behavior (e.g. compliance with rules during the visits of holy places, relationships with civil and religious authorities, etc.).
No Comments »
No comments yet.