- Upon receiving the mandate to exercise this specific ministry in the Holy Land, gives the right to the holder to accompany and lead pilgrims;
- Is issued solely by the A.C.O.H.L. and the Custody of the Holy Land;
- Is issued to priests, religious and lay Christians adequately prepared for leading pilgrimages in the Holy Land;
- Does not authorize the holder to receive a salary or engage in commercial activities;
- Is non-transferable and must be renewed every two years.
No Comments »
No comments yet.